Compartir esta oferta
CUSTOMER CARE POSITION – MADRID BASED:
Manage product quality claims coming from any of our stakeholders, solving them in a way that reinforce
our brand image and reporting information about this activity
• Drive the overall consumer experience and satisfaction, recommendation and loyalty, help build and
protect our brand reputation and support business growth.
• Be able to adapt the communication style between traditional contact centre channels (phone, e-mail and
chat) and new digital channels on social media.
• Manage 2nd level complexity (i.e. not basic Q&As not related to health/nutrition) as well as social media
community engagement in health conversations
• In the future, work with CRM data to identify weekly top contact drivers and be able to propose proactive
solutions/content to be published on social media and to feed our internal knowledge base
• Align to the global customer care strategy in the market
• Ensure excellence in the customer / consumer experience on all channels by monitoring/ reviewing
performance periodically (service level KPIs, customer satisfaction, NPS , etc) and leverage CRM/Social
CRM technologies to keep track of all conversations and contacts to achieve continuous improvement
• Provide excellent customer care support during crisis time
• Build and maintain excellent relationships with internal stakeholders to maximise consumer care
performance and added value to the business (sci-com, ext com, QFS, global team, Brand)
• Develop knowledge and usage of CRM (Marspulse/Salesforce, Sprinklr) and creativity tools for digital
channels in the future.
The jobholder will:
– Report into the Corporate Affairs Manager, be part of the local Corporate Affairs Team
– Develop an internal stakeholder map & collaborate closely with local internal stakeholders
(marketing/digital/corporate affairs (internal/ external) communications/scientific
communication/sales/legal/Q&FS and plant) and with the Global Customer Care Manager. Establish efficient ways of working with these parties
– Create a local Social Media strategy for Consumer Care aligned with the global Consumer Care strategy and tailored to the local priorities of the unit
– Ensure the highest standards (above the industry standard) of consumer/ customer (vet, breeder, ST) care through all channels by recruiting the best profile (or contracting with talented external call centre), training, developing and supporting team as required. The team performance and service will be monitored and reviewed to ensure continuous improvement
– Ensure that customer care operations on social media become an added value to the health through nutrition proposition to consumers
– Provide CC support during crisis situations to analyse impact and deal with queries and complaints related to the crisis in order to reduce the negative impact on clients and consumers.
The position requires a high level of confidentiality, discretion, Integrity and Trust. Must be updated about labor laws and being in compliance with Data Protection Law.
Education, Knowledge and Experience
• Degree in Vet or Vet nurse school.
• At least 3 years of experience in Vet practice or animal environment.
• Social media knowledge and use, even at personal level, is a must
• Strong relational and communication skills interpersonal and digital
• Fluency in English. Portuguese will be a plus.
• Communication skills: Superior oral, written and presentation skills and ability to connect with diverse audiences – breeders, retailers, pet owners, veterinarians.
• Influencing, internal and external networks
• Skills linked to digital/ social platforms
Aunque estes trabajando, ¡siempre puedes mejorar!
SÍGUENOS EN FACEBOOK PARA MANTERTE AL DÍA DE CADA OFERTA PUBLICADA: Empleo Veterinario @empleovets