Compartir esta oferta
We are now recruiting for a Senior Veterinary Surgeon to join the clinical team at a growing and successful first opinion small animal practice in Diss, Norfolk. We have a large team of 7 vets and 11 RVNs. Our practice is open 24/7 and soon we are hoping to have completely separate day and night team. We want to provide the best care to our patients without the need for animals to be transferred between clinics. It’s a full-time position however we would consider part-time role for the right candidate.
• up to £60,000 per year
• 39h on a flexible rota worked over 4.5 days or 4 days
• interesting and diverse case-load. We have many exotic patients therefore experience in exotic animals will be beneficial
• Busy and fast paced practice with superb facilities (separate feline, canine and exotic hospital, 2 theatres, dental room) and equipment (digital x-rays, endoscope, ultrasound machine with and a heart probe, in-house lab, tonometer)
• Hours will include a 1:4 Saturday morning, one night on-call every 2 weeks and one OOH weekend in 10. You will have a Friday off after working the full weekend.
• We already have one night vet and we are currently in the process of hiring a 2nd one. Until then we will expect you to cover our OOH services on rota basis. Afterwards, we will ask you to provide cover during their holiday
• Good team player, high clinical and customer service standards, ability to mentor colleagues,
• 5 years minimum experience
• Good routine small animal surgical, emergency and medical skills
¿Quieres mejorar tus condiciones?
Rellena el formulario de BUSCO EMPLEO y te llamaremos cuando una oferta de empleo veterinario encaje con tu perfil.
SÍGUENOS EN FACEBOOK PARA MANTERTE AL DÍA DE CADA OFERTA PUBLICADA: Empleo Veterinario @empleovets